- Product: Double Sliding Door
- Type: Semi- or fully automatic
- Fire Class: A60
- Sound Reduction: Up to 38-40 Db
- Certified: Bv med – D
- Max. Size: Clear opening 1050 X 2165mm* / overall: 2100 x 2256 mm
* It is possible to increase maximum frame size due to overtime in the fire test, please contact us for more information.
Aluflam Marine glazed products provide evident fire protection against radiant and conductive heat transfer. Furthermore the high strength aluminium framing gives the ultimate durability and flexibility with various anodizing and powder coating options available.
All products are certified by Bureau Veritas and made to be used in coastal and marine environments. Our marine series are custom made and hand-crafted in Europe.
DOOR FRAME & LEAF
Made from insulated aluminium profiles.
As standard delivered in powder coated RAL/NCS colors or anodized. All framings are prepared with predrilled holes for easy fitting. Installation materials such as bolts and screws can be delivered upon request.
- Special finish like brushed stainless steel look or gold/silver anodized.
- Glass with digital or silk print.
Aluflam Marine doors are designed with high quality selected hardware and accessories.
Narrow style lock systems, various type of handles and escutcheons, as well as oval cylinders are among the standard selection.
Our fully automatic doors are supplied with electric drive systems, especially made for marine environments.
As standard our manual doors, also called self-closing doors, are equipped with hydraulic surface applied door closers, but upon request can be also concealed in the door frame.
- Hold open function, various activation controls, emergency power unit and automatic threshold.
Manuals & certificates
Manuals and certificates can be sent per mail on demand by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help finding the right solutions for your project? – Contact our experts
Call us at tel. +45 46 75 06 11.